Happy Thanksgiving from Kasambara Kenya. Today we will be celebrating with other Americans here in Kenya and thinking of and missing our friends and family back in Texas.
So what am I thankful for?
- My wife. She is a hero not only for all she does but for putting up with me. I am not the easiest person to be married to, but she loves me and for that I am grateful.
- The rest of my family. Let's face it without you I wouldn't be here.
- Freedom from religious obligation.
- All the donors who make what we do possible.
- And a whole host of other things.