I managed to read 42 books this year. I know to you fanatical readers out there that’s nothing, but I think that must be the largest number of books read in a year for me, since high school.
Actually finished that last one a few days back, and before I start another was catching up on a few articles or papers I had printed out. Some have been sitting on my desk for a year at least.
Like, How Can the Bible Be Authoritative?, by N.T. Wright. I would recommend reading it if you are interested in the Bible and how we should interact with it as a church. Good stuff in there.
O.K. didn’t occur to me to include the list, till someone mentioned it in a comment on Facebook. So here is the list for 2010 (The links are for my reviews.):
1) The Fidelity of Betrayal by Peter Rollins
2) Matthew a Self Study Guide by Irving L. Jensen
5) 500 Cocktails by Wendy Sweetser
6) The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
8) I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne
18) Point Blank (Alex Rider book 2) by Anthony Horowitz
26) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
27) The Field Guide by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
28) The Seeing Stone by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
29) Lucinda’s Secrete by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
30) The Wrath of Mulgarath by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
32) The History of Farting by Benjamin Bart
33) Aqua Church by Leonard I. Sweet
39) Mosaic by Amy Grant
42) The Tulip Touch by Anne Fine